Friday, November 9, 2012

PLAYOFFS

Very Proud Of Red Warriors!!!

Warriors had an 8-0 regular season.
We are very PROUD of the little guys. Great Job Red!!!
Whitney Laney Davisposted toThompson Warriors 70 lb Red Team
Well our Warriors did not win their playoff game tonight! The disappointment on their little faces and tears were just heartbreaking, however, they made it so far and did not go down without a fight! I am a very proud Mom!
8-0...not to shabby;)

Warrior Family, I just have to say that I am extremely proud of our boys! What tremendous effort they put forth, so much hard work and I don't know about you all but Jack has walked away with so much more than just how to play football! Thank you Coaches for the time that you volunteered to guide these young men through what the Davis Family considers a perfect season;) 

Just want to say how proud I am of the entire team. It was a great season. Thank you coaches. Y'all have taught Roger more than just how to play football.

Just want to say great job to all of the coaches,the parents, and especially the kids. I have so many great moments on film and I will get to work on the final video. Thanks to byron for allowing me to share this season with all of you. I will be in touch soon!!

Way to go Tiny Warriors! What a great season! The Sims Family is sad that we will miss the party. Hugs to all!


No comments:

Post a Comment